Expanse Intelligence Database

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Wat leeft! / Was ist los! / Ce qui se passe! What is Up!

I know it has been awhile since I last posted, but the nightmares of life descended upon me. Due to many family issues that I will not go into detail about I have now relocated back to Europe to my new home of Luxembourg!


Due to these circumstances I had to suspend my hobbies and concentrate on my family and future. This is not the end, but only the beginning of a new chapter in my life. I once again get to explore the vast reaches of Europe to discover its rich bounty of life in the gaming culture it has to offer.

I have already begun to discover the richness of my local gaming community and I will provide you a first hand look into my experiences. My modeling will still be suspend for sometime until I am able to receive my furniture and household items, which includes my gaming models, in the next few months.

Stay tuned for new and exciting adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment