Expanse Intelligence Database

Friday, May 5, 2017

Hawker Industries - Kurak Alliance Fleet

Hawker Industries is one of the best-known of the Terran Alliance’s great corporations. It was once one of the largest industrial and commercial concerns in human space, dwarfing even the great corporate powers that would become the Directorate.

Therefore who is better to provide reinforcements to my Terran Alliance task force. I really like these models and their overall design.  This patrol fleet consists of one Excelsior Class Battleship, three Resolute Class Cruisers, and four Endeavour Class Frigates.

I have painted them using a the standard Hawker Industries paint scheme and squadron markers.









The lighting for some of these pictures is not to great, I am going to see if I can find more indirect lighting for my next pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment