Expanse Intelligence Database

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Centauri Republic - Royal Homefleet Patrol


At the height of the great Centauri Republic the lion of the galaxy reached out to thousands of worlds, hundreds of systems, and many light years in every direction. To that end the emperors built grand fleets to enhance the conquests of the empire.

To ensure the safety of all Centauri the emperor decided that each system would be patrolled by a grand fleet.  My patrol fleets consists of 1 Octurion Battleship, 3 Primus Battlecruisers, and 4 Vorchan Warbirds/Frigates.

I have long had these ships sitting on the shelf and decided to finish them over the course of the last several weeks.  I will admit it took a lot of work, but I got them all done.  In total I built and painted 3 Octurion Battleships, 6 Primus Battlecruisers, 3 Dargan Strike Cruisers, 12 Vorchan Warships, 1 Bavarian Carrier, and 12 Sentri Flights of Fighters.


















No comments:

Post a Comment